6/30/10

The Joy of LEGOs

For a boy, is there anything quite like a bin full colorful, plastic, building blocks?  I think not.  Unless you count Spongebob Squarepants push-ups.

My hubs has been stealing away each evening to the boys' room to construct a mammoth-sized castle with them.  It just needs some final touches, but he asked that I come up and document the deed.
My photography doesn't do it justice of course, but you get the idea...






My visual/spatial son will build for hours on end alone in his room.  The younger son loves them too, but not to the extent as his brother.  They actually play really decently together with LEGOs for the most part...so long as Harry Potter is playing in the background on CD.  :)

In other quick news, I was awarded the  Versatile Blogger from Becky Jean over at Sweet Bee Hollow

...to accept, I need to tell you all 7 things about myself.  Well, I've done this kinda thing several times at my other blog several times in the last year, so iff'n you're interested, you can learn all kinds of random stuff about me HERE, HERE, HERE.

I'm also 'sposed to pass the award along to another 7 blogs I read.  Well folks, I haven't even had time to find 7 new homeschooling blogs yet, so if you're reading this and have a blog, consider yourself tagged-a-rooed.

Lastly, I've gotten a few questions in the comments, via email, and from other venues about my homeschooling.  I thought I might answer them every Friday.  I might even come up with a snazzy name for it like, um, Questions Answered Every Friday.  You know, something catchy and original. *rolling eyes*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, be still my heart! I found your blog through secularhomeschool's intros forum (I will be commenting there as well) and have been scanning your recent posts. I'm bookmarking to come back and peruse later on - but I HAVE to say how much I love your room and your mad organizational skillz!

I am so looking forward to reading more!!
Warmly,
~h